Early Childhood Family Education & Preschool
Annandale Preschool uses a "No Line" lottery registration procedure. All Registration must be done ONLINE. This procedure gives equal preference to in district residents of Annandale Public Schools, regardless if your child was in the program last year. In district residents will be placed into classes first then outside residents.
- Bright Beginnings Preschool is for our youngest learners ages 3 - 4. Children must be 3 by Sept. 1, 2021 and toilet trained by the start of class to enroll.
- Kindergarten Connection Preschool is for our kindergarten ready friends who are ages 4 - 5. Children must be 4 by Sept. 1, 2021 and toilet trained by the start of class to enroll.
Checklist of Registration:
1. Did I register online at this site under Early Childhood Education, 2021-2022 Preschool is my account current and/or created at www.annandalece.com with contact info, etc.
2. Did I pay my NON-REFUNDABLE Registration Fee of $50.00/child online at www.annandalece.com (*add the class Annandale Preschool Registration 2021-2022 #1900 to your shopping cart!)
3. Did I fill out the Google form (1 per child) for what class options I want in Bright Beginnings or Kindergarten Connection
CLICK HERE FOR THE BRIGHT BEGINNINGS REGISTRATION FORM
CLICK HERE FOR THE KINDERGARTEN CONNECTION REGISTRATION FORM
If you have completed this checklist you will have successfully registered for Annandale Preschool!